As we age, our collagen and elastin production reduces, thus, repeated facial expressions, such as frowning and smiling, can start to form permanent lineseven when our facial muscles are relaxed.
Anti-wrinkle injections work by temporarily relaxing the targeted muscles, reducing their full movement to smooth or soften permanent lines, and make you look more rested and refreshed. It can also be used as a preventative treatment to prevent these lines from forming, as well as prevent the already formed lines from ‘etching’ deeper into your skin.
Due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to show prices, however, please book in a consultation to discuss prices and packages available.
Benefits of this treatment
As your targeted muscles become more relaxed, so will your skin and your static lines, making you look fresher, more youthful, and bright. Consistent treatments every 3-5 months will continue to smooth out your lines even further, and are great for slowing down the aging process.
What are the side effects and complications?
As we are dealing with very fine needles, there will always be a small risk of bruising, however, we will always try our best to avoid this. You may have some minor swelling and tenderness at injection sites, and headaches can occur which can be easily managed with pain relief. A rare complication is infection at injection sites, however, aseptic technique is used, thus, the risk is minimal. Other rare, potential complications include ptosis or asymmetry, which can occur if the product injectedmigrates or diffuses into another muscle. This can result in a droopy eyelid or uneven smile which can last up to 4-8 weeks. Fortunately, this is not permanent – your muscles will eventually return to original state.
When will I see results and how long do they last?
Results are usually seen by day 3, and improves over the next 1-2 weeks. Treatments usually last for 3-5 months with recommended doses that are customised to each individual, however, individual results vary.
What are the post-care instructions involved?
It is advised to avoid any heat-inducing activities, rigorous exercise, and facials for at least 2 days after treatment. Avoid any pressure on the treated area for 4-6 hours after the procedure, and stay sitting up right for the rest of the day to prevent any complications. Please advise us if you have had any dermal treatments in the last 2 weeks before your appointment.
Treatments available for
- A $50 consult fee/deposit is required for all appointments which will be taken out of your treatment total (deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and has a 1 year expiry date from the date of transaction)
- Reminder SMS and Emails are sent out 48hrs prior to the appointment in case you need to reschedule
- There is a 24hr cancellation period
- If the appointment is cancelled within 24hrs of the appointment without rescheduling, or there is a no-show, the deposit is forfeited
- If you are late to the appointment and are unable to complete the treatment, 1 reschedule is allowed before deposit is forfeited (deposit is forfeited if not rescheduled within 3 months)